Friday, May 3, 2013

Memories from KMPP



                                                        
                 I proudly present my group of students who I have been teaching in Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang for the past few months . This picture was taken on the last class . Some of them could not make it for the last class but I highly acknowledge all of them for devoting their time to learn about Hinduism .

              Although I taught them a little but their spirit of learning is very high and has always inspired me to teach them more . Within a very short period of time , they have grasped the basics of the Vedic knowledge very well .  I believe that the 15 to 20 of them from KMPP will make a significance difference in the future of Hinduism . With them around , Hinduism will grow free from the boundaries of cults and misconceptions .

                I wish all of you guys and girls all the best for your future . Remember  , the class at college is just a stepping stone . There’s a long way for you to go in your spiritual pursuit . I hope I can be a help in that through this blog .

Signing off ,

~Dhesegaan~

No comments:

Post a Comment